UX/UI DesignerApply now
Join the booster side by becoming our next UX/UI Designer!
If you believe that you are a creator through and through You don't just love UX and UI design, you find yourself obsessively thinking about how web and mobile systems impact people's lives, you are at the right place.
We’re looking for an outstanding team player, native born leader and great communicator with remarkable UX/UI designing skills. In this role you will bring your background, skills and UX/UI expertise to help us to make features that will shine users. We strongly believe we can build a better future that includes all kinds of people in the world, that’s why we'd love to work with you.
At Elaniin, we're looking for passionate people. You're encouraged to apply even if you think your experience doesn't match all the job requirements. Your skills, passion and integrity will stand out at our company and your career might take some extraordinary twists and turns. People and their diversity is our greatest asset, we welcome different perspectives and people who aren't afraid to challenge the status quo. Join us.
The knowledge in your professional life
- Estimate the clients’ necessities and being able to turn them into requirements
- Design and layout an interactive user interface and user experience for web and mobile applications
- Create digital wireframes
- Create digital graphic designs such as logos and pictures of any sort
- Conceptualize ideas in order to create designs
- Collaborate with team developers to deliver high quality client-side applications
Your skills and requirements
- 2+ years of experience working as UX/UI Designer.
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or equivalent or equal in experience.
- Hands on experience working with Figma, Adobe XD, Invision, Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite and prototyping tools.
- Ability to analyze and solve design problems quickly and effectively.
- Excellent communication, written and oral skills.
- Deep understanding of fundamental concepts of visual and interactive design.
- Results based on teamwork.
- Experience and Knowledge in client's relationships.
- Experience working with development support tools for tracking and management tasks.
- Advanced English level.
- The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills, being a team player, and an outstanding details-oriented person and goal oriented.
We look forward to hearing from you
Apply to any careerApply now