QA AnalystApply now
As QA Engineer, you will be part of a cross-functional team in a fast-paced, dynamic environment where all opinions and efforts are valued. We’re looking for an outstanding leader and result and detail-oriented QA Engineer with an extensive and strong background in the Software Development field. If you want to be a part of an exciting, challenging, and rapidly-growing software development company, and If you are a born native leader with good communications skills, do not hesitate to apply to this position.
At Elaniin, we're looking for passionate people. You're encouraged to apply even if you think your experience doesn't match all the job requirements. Your skills, passion and integrity will stand out at our company and your career might take some extraordinary twists and turns. People and their diversity is our greatest asset, we welcome different perspectives and people who aren't afraid to challenge the status quo. Join us.
The knowledge in your professional life
- Run automated tests to validate the applications we build for clients, complying with quality standards and providing feedback to the development team.
- Develop automated tests and configure testing automation environments.
- Ensure proper test coverage
- Hands-on knowledge of building test cases, and you will work closely with the CTO on gathering and documenting QA processes.
Your skills and requirements
- 3+ years of experience as QA Engineer, Testing Analyst or any similar position in the Software Development field.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Systems Engineering or any similar field.
- Thorough understanding of the Software Development processes for Web and Mobile applications.
- Hands-on experience working with manual and automated testing. (Automation Testing, UI Testing, TDD).
- Hands-on experience working with QA Automation testing tools.
- Hands-on experience crafting and executing QA Documentation.
- Experience working in Agile environments.
- Programming languages general knowledge, including Frontend and backend technologies.
- Strong communication skills, teamwork, attention to details, and goal orientation.
We look forward to hearing from you
Apply to any careerApply now