Project ManagerApply now
We are seeking a dedicated and passionate project manager to join our team!
The Project Manager will work as part of a cross-functional team: planning, organizing and auditing activities and tasks within each scope of the projects that have been assigned under their responsibility. In this role you will focus on an interactive development process, clear communication, ownership and facilitate leadership, as well as helping the development team to continue its path of success. We are seeking a natural born leader, with strong communication skills, a high sense of responsibility and great people skills.
At Elaniin, we're looking for passionate people. You're encouraged to apply even if you think your experience doesn't match all the job requirements. Your skills, passion and integrity will stand out at our company and your career might take some extraordinary twists and turns. People and their diversity is our greatest asset, we welcome different perspectives and people who aren't afraid to challenge the status quo. Join us.
The knowledge in your professional life
- Be in charge of the supervision and assignment of activities for the timely fulfillment of the work plan assigned for each project.
- Identify early alerts that will allow executing corrective action plans, to comply with the scope of the project.
- Serve as main support for the possible issues and/or doubts that arise in the development of projects, regarding meeting dates and goals.
- Serve as a direct link between the client and the company, ensuring the fulfillment of expectations and objectives of both parties.
- Design, create and manage follow-up reports, recording, advances or delays in breaches of dates.
- Be a negotiator and mediator concerning the different points of view that arise, avoiding the fulfillment of tasks and activities.
Your skills and requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or related fields.
- 3+ years of experience as Project Manager, Scrum Master, Project Coordinator or any similar position.
- Strong proven knowledge about Project Management using various methodologies.
- Knowledge and experience in Project Management inside the Software Development industry. (Preferable)
- Knowledge of Software Development technologies and different programming languages. (Desirable)
- Strong knowledge of agile methodologies, Scrum, PMI, and others.
- Ability to work in teams and with a high degree of orientation to results and details.
- Ability to lead, manage and negotiate complex problems and projects.
- Ability to be a critical thinker and problem solver.
- A high proficiency in both spoken and written English is essential.
We look forward to hearing from you
Apply to any careerApply now