Product OwnerApply now
Elaniin is looking for a Product Owner to oversee and coordinate the construction and delivery of digital products. This person must research, determine and prioritize the client's needs to include them in the software product in a logical and orderly manner to obtain the maximum possible value. Also, his role is to be an intermediary between the client and the development team in relation to technical and commercial aspects.
At Elaniin, we're looking for passionate people. You're encouraged to apply even if you think your experience doesn't match all the job requirements. Your skills, passion and integrity will stand out at our company and your career might take some extraordinary twists and turns. People and their diversity is our greatest asset, we welcome different perspectives and people who aren't afraid to challenge the status quo. Join us.
The knowledge in your professional life
- Maximize the value of the software product for the customer's business.
- Generate and maintain a Product Backlog.
- Specify acceptance criteria for each user story in the backlog.
- Lead Sprint Planning, Sprint Review, and User Story Refinement sessions and participate in Sprint Retrospectives.
- Represent the users of the software product.
- Interact constantly and effectively with business experts on the customer side as well as the development team.
- Ensure that the product is delivered.
- Approve or deny deliverables.
Your skills and requirements
- Product Owner Certification
- Bachelor's degree or engineering degree in Computer Science or similar career.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as a Product Owner in the industry.
- In-depth knowledge of Scrum and Agile software development methodology.
- Understanding of business value around features / functions.
- Proficiency with applicable technology and work management tools.
- Experience analyzing and documenting system capability, conducting requirements gathering sessions, and analyzing data to identify issues or questions.
- Experience in developing requirements documentation, including user stories, system requirements, use cases, and acceptance criteria.
- Knowledge of screen designs and user interfaces including wireframes, front-end test documentation including Sprint review, user guides, and online help documentation, release notes, end user communication, and training materials.
We look forward to hearing from you
Apply to any careerApply now